Residential Independent Living in Austin, TX
Residential living at its finest.
Whether you call it residential living or independent living, the idea is the same. You do what you want, live how you’d like, and let us do the rest. Residential living at Westminster is maintenance-free senior living at its finest. In fact, we have our own philosophy of hospitality — Extraordinary Impressions® — that anticipates your needs, caters to your preferences and frees you completely from everyday chores. Living here has all the comforts of home with none of the work.
Want to learn more about independent living at Westminster? Fill out the form below. One of our team members will reach out to answer all of your questions and, if you’d like, arrange a tour.
Is Westminster a Good Financial Fit for You?
Try our easy-to-use calculator to find out which of Westminster’s residential options might be the best financial matches for you.
Residential Living features.
- Westminster’s Life Care health services package
- Lifetime interior and exterior maintenance
- Regularly scheduled group transportation
- Weekly housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Wellness programming
- All utilities, except telephone
- On-site banking and postal services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable
- Resident-only internet portal for: Special notifications, Dining menus, Monthly newsletters, Weekly activity calendars, Resident phone directories, Residents’ handbook, Important memos and documents
- Restaurant-style dining in The Laurel, featuring fine, chef-prepared cuisine using fresh ingredients
- The Bistro offering healthy selections (including gluten-free) for casual dining
- Private dining to entertain friends or family
- Guest sleeping accommodations
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Fully equipped fitness center with personal trainer
- Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
- Studios for Tai Chi and yoga
- Walking trails
- Harris Bell Hall with dance floor
- General store
- Business services with copier and complimentary fax
- Club rooms for cards and games
- Multidenominational chapel
- Library stocked with books and periodicals