The best senior care is right here at The Arbour.
Living at a Life Plan community like Westminster means that if you need short-term rehabilitation therapy, assisted living, memory care support, skilled nursing services, or even treatment for illness or injury, you’ll receive it right here on campus at The Arbour Health Center.
The senior care team at The Arbour understands that each individual has concerns, personal preferences and emotional, social and spiritual needs. That’s why we employ a progressive concept called CARES (Centered Around Resident Empowered Services) designed to create a culture that respects each person’s unique lifelong patterns, preferences and needs. This is just one of many reasons The Arbour has earned Medicare’s 5-star quality rating.
The Arbour Health Center features:
- 22 assisted living apartments
- 55 skilled nursing rooms
- 30 memory care suites
Services at the Arbour Health Care Center include:
- Inspired care and professional nursing services
- Short-term rehabilitation services
- Gourmet dining directed by 4-star executive chef and registered dietitian
- Full service salon
- Cultural, social and recreational activities
- Transportation services
- Podiatry, optometry, audiology and dental services
Look to The Arbor Health Center at Westminster for seamless continuity across all levels of senior care, if and when you need it.