Life Care is truly life changing.
Retirement should also mean retiring from your fear of the unknown. That’s what you can expect from a Life Plan Community, also known as a continuing care retirement community or CCRC, like Westminster. With Life Care at Westminster, you’re assured of the smartest, most efficient way to secure your future against the rising costs of long-term care.
Why choose a Life Plan Community?
At the Life Plan Community of Westminster, you’ll enjoy an extraordinary residential lifestyle with an array of activities, amenities and social opportunities among active neighbors who share your interests. And, should you need it, you’re also assured unlimited access to a full continuum of care right here on campus.
What is Life Care?
At some Life Plan Communities, there’s a predetermined discount for care compared to the open market, and a prescribed number of days that a resident can take advantage of this discount. At Westminster, we take a top-of-the-line approach. The gold standard. We offer Life Care, a comprehensive financial retirement plan with tremendous value and extensive benefits.
Westminster’s 100% satisfaction guarantee offers you another key financial advantage. Over the course of the first 12 months of residency at Westminster, if you are not completely satisfied, you will have 100% of your entrance fee returned to you.
Is Westminster a Good Financial Fit for You?
Try our easy-to-use calculator to find out which of Westminster’s residential options might be the best financial matches for you.
Explore the benefits of Life Care.
In a Life Plan Community like Westminster, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you have a place to live for the rest of your life with senior care when you need it. You’ll be confident of current costs and future assets. Enjoy the assurance of Life Care:
- A one-time entrance fee and a predictable monthly service fee
- A residence for life, even if you outlive your financial resources through no fault of your own
- 24/7 priority access to our on-site continuum of care, including assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care
- Health care at stable, predictable rates that protect you from the market’s ever-rising costs of long-term care
- Cost control on escalating utilities
- Relief from property taxes
- Estate planning options with 90% refundability to you or your estate
- Potential tax deductions on prepaid senior health care costs such as your entrance fee (consult your financial advisor)