- Licensed nursing staff on site 24/7
- Medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Chef-prepared cuisine to meet special dietary needs
- Emphasis placed on understanding and responding to each individual’s wants and needs
- Activities and socialization programming offered 24/7
- Access to a full continuum of care
- Well-designed, private suites
- Comfortable, relaxing common living areas
- Dining venue specifically appointed to address the needs of Residents
- Secure garden courtyard with outdoor seating and dining areas
- Beauty salon/barbershop
The Arbour Health Care Center is accepting direct admissions from the public at this time. For more information, please call 512-454-2140.
Frequently Asked Questions
Patients who are cognitively challenged require more attention and a higher level of security than residents in assisted living. Memory care residences at The Arbour are carefully designed to ensure that Residents feel safe and secure. Our program is structured to build confidence in an environment that promotes choice and celebrates accomplishments through familiar schedules and surroundings.
As our health services are in high demand, at this time only current Westminster residents can move from independent living into our assisted living, skilled nursing and memory support neighborhoods. If you’d like to know more about Westminster’s Life Care program, which offers priority access to long-term care options, we’ll be happy to answer your questions any time.