Why choose a Life Plan Community?
Westminster is a Life Plan Community, also called a CCRC or continuing care retirement community. In our Life Plan Community, you’ll enjoy an expansive residential lifestyle with an array of activities, amenities and social opportunities among active neighbors who share your interests. You’re assured of unlimited access to a full continuum of care on campus if you ever need it, so there’s no need for a major move to a different location. And in the event your spouse or partner needs care, you’ll stay close.
What is Life Care?
At some Life Plan Communities, there’s a predetermined discount for care compared to the open market, and a prescribed number of days that a Resident can take advantage of this discount. At Westminster, we take a top-of-the-line approach. We offer the gold-standard option called Life Care. It’s a comprehensive financial retirement plan with tremendous value and extensive benefits for Residents of our community.
Explore the benefits of Life Care
With Life Care at Westminster, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you have a place to live for the rest of your life with senior care when you need it. You’ll be confident of current costs and future assets. Enjoy the assurance of Life Care:
- A one-time entrance fee and a predictable monthly service fee
- A residence for life, even if you outlive your financial resources through no fault of your own
- 24/7 priority access to our on-site continuum of care, including assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation care
- Health care at stable, predictable rates that protect you from the market’s ever-rising costs of long-term care
- Estate planning options with 90% refundability to you or your estate
- Potential tax deductions on prepaid senior health care costs such as your entrance fee (consult your financial adviser)
No risk. No obligation.
Westminster’s 100% satisfaction guarantee offers you another key financial advantage. Over the course of the first 12 months of residency at Westminster, if you are not completely satisfied, you will have 100% of your entrance fee returned to you.
Stay in control of your retirement in our Life Plan Community. Learn if you qualify for Life Care, and secure your future right now. Contact us using the form below, or call us at 512-298-5177.